- 2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1¼ cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp. salted butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups crushed cornflakes, divided
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
Make the filling
- In the base of the 1 3/4-Qt./1.75 L TupperWave Stack Cooker Casserole stir together chocolate, cream, butter, vanilla, 1 cup of the cornflakes and coconut.
- Microwave on high power 1 minute. Remove from microwave, cover and let stand 1 minute.
- Stir until well melted and glossy.
- Cover and refrigerate 30-45 minutes, or until truffle filling is firm and easy to scoop.
Make the coating
- Meanwhile, in a Thatsa medium bowl, stir together remaining cornflakes, cinnamon, and cayenne. Invert stack cooker cover and add cornflake mixture.
Assemble the truffles and serve
- Scoop about 1 tbsp. of the chocolate mixture and form into ball.
- Roll in cornflake mixture, gently pressing, until coated in cornflakes. Repeat with remaining chocolate mixture.
- Place finished truffles on a plate or in a Tupperware container and refrigerate 10-15 minutes, or until firm.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.