Creamy Hot Chocolate
- 4 cups milk of choice (cow, almond, oat, etc.)
- 4 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 4 oz. semisweet chocolate bar, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp cornstarch + 2 tbsp. water
- In saucepot over low medium heat, add milk, cocoa powder and condensed milk. Stir gently until well combined. Add in chocolate and continue stirring until melted. Let mixture come to a slow boil.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water and add to chocolate mixture. Let cook until thick, about 5 minutes. Let cool slightly and serve.