- ¼ cup plain full-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup canned jellied cranberry sauce
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
Prep, shake and serve
- In the base of the Quick Shake Container, add yogurt, cranberry, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and salt. Secure Quick Shake cover.
- Shake until well combined. Refrigerate up to three days.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.