- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/3 cup almond milk
- Unsalted butter to cook pancakes
- 4 oz. cream cheese cut in small thin pieces
- In small bowl mix flour, sugar and baking powder until well combined. Make well in center and pour in butter and milk. Mix until just combined.
- Heat Daily Universal Fry Pan to medium heat and add 1 tbsp of butter. In batches, use Medium Portioning Scoop to add batter to frypan to cook three pancakes at a time. Add pieces of cream cheese to each pancake and let cook until bubbles form on top then flip to cook other side.
- Repeat process with remaining batter. Serve warm with maple syrup and toppings of choice. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.