- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 8 oz. baby Bella mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2-15.5 oz. chickpeas, drained and lightly mashed
- 1 large egg, whisked
- 1 green apple, cored, peeled and diced small
- 1 tsp. dry sage
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
Heat olive oil in Daily Universal Frypan. Sautee onion until lightly browned. Add celery, mushrooms, and cook for about 5-7 minutes until softened and browned. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Deglaze with stock and remove from heat.
In Thatsa medium bowl place chickpeas and mix in the egg. Add cooked veggies, apple and season with sage, salt and pepper. Mix well.
Transfer mixture to base of MicroPro grill. Cover in casserole position and microwave for 10 minutes. Serve warm.