Chicken Alfredo with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, sliced thin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb. linguine pasta
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- ¾-cup chicken broth
- 1 ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
Heat Chef Series II 5-QT./4.8 L Sauteuse over medium heat and add olive oil and butter.
- Season chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper. Once butter has melted, add chicken to Sauteuse and cook for 5-7 minutes, flip and continue cooking.
Meanwhile make pasta by adding linguine to Microwave Pasta Maker and add water up to maximum fill line. Microwave uncovered on high power for 10-12 minutes.
Once chicken internal temperature reaches 165°F/74°C remove from heat and set aside.
Lower temperature to medium low heat and mince garlic using Garlic Press straight into the Sauteuse and cook until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with chicken broth and stir. Add heavy cream, parmesan cheese and whisk until cheese has melted. Add sundried tomatoes and stir to combine.
- Strain pasta and mix into the cream sauce. Toss to coat. Serve pasta with chicken on top and garnish with additional parmesan cheese.