1 Cauliflower Steak
- 2 wedges of cauliflower, cut ½ inch thick
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. ground garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1½ tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
Prep the Cauliflower Steaks
- Brush cauliflower steak in olive oil until well coated.
- Divide seasonings evenly between both steaks and transfer them to base of MicroPro Grill.
- Place cover in grill position and microwave on high power for 8 minutes, stopping halfway through cooking time to flip them.
Make the Sauce
- While cauliflower is cooking, mix Greek yogurt, hot sauce, Dijon mustard and lemon juice in a small bowl until well combined.
- Drizzle sauce over top of cauliflower steaks.
- Serve with your favorite sides.
Serve & Enjoy
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.