- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 tsp DIY Cilantro Mojo Seasoning
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 16-oz./455 g bag coleslaw mix
- ¼ red onion thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion quartered
- 2 jalapeno peppers seeded
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 8-oz./225 g can tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp. plus 2 tsp DIY Southwest Chipotle Seasoning divided
- 2-2½ lb./1-1.2 kg pork tenderloin
- 16 6"/15 cm flour tortillas
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- ¼ cup sour cream
Make the slaw
- In Thatsa medium bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, hot sauce, DIY Cilantro Mojo Seasoning and lime juice. Add coleslaw mix and red onion, tossing well to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
Make the tacos
- Preheat oven to 325° F/162° C.
- Place onion, jalapeno and cilantro in base of Supersonic Chopper Tall fitted with blade attachment. Replace cover and pull cord several times to finely chop.
- In UltraPro 2-Qt./2 L Casserole Pan, combine tomato sauce with onion mixture and 2 tsp. DIY Southwest Chipotle Seasoning.
- Season pork with remaining 2 tbsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning and place in casserole pan with sauce, tucking small ends under. Cover and roast 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155° F/69° C.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest, covered, 10 minutes.
- Place tortillas on a microwave-safe plate, cover with moist paper towel and microwave on high power 45 seconds.
Assemble and serve
- Slice pork and divide between heated tortillas, top with sauce from casserole pan, spicy slaw and garnish with lime wedge.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.