- 15-oz./425 g black beans, strained
- ¾ cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 juice of 1 lime
Prep the burgers
- In base of the Supersonic Chopper Extra, fitted with the blade attachment, place all ingredients, cover and pull cord until chunky and coarsely processed.
- Divide mixture into four equal portions. Roll the mixture into a ball then press down between hands to make a tight patty.
Cook and serve
- Place 2 patties at a time in MicroPro Grill and cover in grill position, so the cover is touching the food.
- Microwave on high power 8 minutes, flip and microwave on high power an additional 2 minutes.
- Now that your MicroPro Grill is hot, it requires less cooking time for additional patties. Microwave remaining patties for 6 minutes, flip and microwave an additional 2 minutes.
- Top with desired toppings and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.