Apple Spaghetti Pie
- 1-cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- 4 large egg yolks
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 apples, spiralized with thin spaghetti blade
- ¼ cup roughly chopped pecans
Remove oven rack and preheat to 350°F/ 180°C. Place Silicone Rectangular Form on oven rack and set aside.
- In medium bowl, add all crust ingredients. Mix with Silicone Spatula until a consistent dough forms and no visible pieces of butter remain.
- Add dough to Silicone Rectangular Form and flatten to form a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 400°F/200°C.
Make topping by mixing sugar and water in the 2-cup Micro Pitcher. Cover and microwave for 1 minute or until sugar has dissolved. Add lemon juice and let cool.
- Place spiralized apples and pecans in large bowl and add sugar water mixture. Mix gently until coated.
- Drain apples and layer the apple spaghetti evenly on the pre-cooked dough.
- Bake for 22-25 mins.
- Let cool slightly, unmold and serve.