- 16-oz./455 g box angel hair pasta
- 6 cups water
- 1 tbsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1½ stick butter
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced with Zest N Press Gadget
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped in Supersonic Chopper Compact
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- Desired ripe pears, peeled and sliced thin
Cook the pasta
- Place pasta, water and salt in base of Microwave Pasta Maker. Microwave on high, uncovered, for 10~12 minutes or until al dente.
Make the sauce
- Place Chef Series II 11"/28 cm Fry Pan over medium high heat and add butter. Melt butter and then wait for it to start to brown.
- Once it begins to take on a brown color and smells nutty, about 2 minutes after melting, remove from heat.
- Whisk lemon zest and juice into warm butter.
Toss and serve
- Strain cooked pasta and place in large bowl.
- Toss with browned butter sauce and chopped walnuts. Adjust seasoning to taste and serve topped with fresh basil and sliced pears, if desired.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.