- ¾ tsp. coarse kosher salt, divided
- 1 lb./455 g bowtie pasta
- 1 small head radicchio, shredded
- 1 small fennel bulb, sliced thin
- 2 pears, peeled, cored, and chopped, ¼ in/.62 cm pieces
- 2 parsnips, peeled and chopped, ¼ in/.62 cm pieces
- ¼ cup, plus 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- ½ cup bleu cheese crumbles
Make the pasta
- Preheat oven to 400°F/205°C.
- Add water to the MICROWAVE PASTA MAKER maximum fill line. Stir in 2 tsp. of the salt and pasta. Microwave on high power 8 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, drain, set aside.
Cook the veggies
- Meanwhile, on the UltraPro Oven Plate, arrange radicchio, fennel, pears, and parsnips in a single layer. Drizzle with 1 tbsp. of the olive oil, sprinkle with salt.
- Microwave on high power 3 minutes. Remove from microwave. Place UltraPro pan in oven. Bake 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from oven, set aside.
Assemble and serve
- In a Thatsa large bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, and remaining salt.
- Stir in pasta, vegetables, and walnuts. Top with bleu cheese.
- Serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.