Tomato Noodle Soup
- 14 oz. tomato sauce
- 3 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 1-cup water
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 5 oz. vermicelli or thin spaghetti
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Toppings such as goat cheese crumbles, cilantro, lime and avocado slices
In base of Microwave Pressure Cooker, add tomato sauce, stock, water, garlic, cumin, onion and mix well to combine.
- Add noodles, cover and lock in place. Cook on high power for 15 minutes. At the end of cooking time let pressure release naturally.
- Add salt and mix to combine. Add cilantro, goat cheese, lime juice and serve warm. Enjoy!