- 5 Graham crackers
- 2 tbsp. Granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. Unsalted butter, melted
- 8 oz./225 g Cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½-cup Heavy cream
- 1 Pinch of salt
- In the base of the Supersonic Chopper Tall fitted with blade attachment, place graham crackers, sugar and cinnamon. Cover and pull cord until graham crackers are finely chopped. Add butter and pull cord until you have a consistent wet sand mixture. Place the PRO RING in the base of the MICROPRO® GRILL, fill the Pro Ring with graham cracker mixture and press down until you have an even layer. Place cover on in the casserole position and microwave 6-8 minutes at 50% power. Allow crust to cool completely without removing the Pro Ring. Once crust is completely cold, transfer into Freezer Mates PLUS Large Shallow together with the Pro Ring and set aside.
Prep the filling
- Place all ingredients except the heavy cream in small bowl and mix until you have a smooth mixture. Set aside.
- In base of Whip N Mix Chef, add heavy cream, cover and whip until firm peaks. Gently fold in whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined.
Assemble and freeze
- Layer cream cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker crust and smooth top. Seal and transfer to freezer for 4~6 hours.
- When ready to serve, allow to stand 5 minutes at room temperature before unmolding.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.