Root Vegetable White Chili
Lunch & Dinner
4 medium carrots, peeled
- 1 large russet potato, peeled
- 4 medium parsnips, peeled
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 (4-oz.) can green chilies
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 tbsp. instant masa
- 6 tbsp. salted butter
- TOPPINGS Fresh cilantro, lime wedges, minced jalapeno for garnish
Prep the veggies
Roughly chop carrots and potato, transfer to the base of the Supersonic Chopper Tall fitted with blade attachment. Cover and pull cord until finely chopped.
Transfer ingredients to the TupperWave Stack Cooker 3-Qt./3 L Casserole. Repeat steps with parsnips, cauliflower and garlic.
Make the stock
- Stir in stock, green chilies, oregano, cumin, salt, masa and butter. Cover and microwave on high power 22 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add toppings and serve
Remove Stack Cooker from microwave, uncover, and stir chili.
Serve warm with fresh cilantro, lime wedges and minced jalapeno.