- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, divided
- 6 pineapple rings
- 6 maraschino cheeries
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 16.5-oz./470 g package yellow cake mix
- Eggs, oil and water* according to cake package directions
- Melt 2 tbsp butter to coat the bottom of TupperWave Stack Cooker 3-qt./3 L Casserole. Insert cone and lay pineapple rings around it and place a cherry in the center of each pineapple ring. Melt remaining butter and brown sugar for 30-60 seconds and drizzle over pineapples.
- In base of Whip N' Mix Chef, add eggs, oil, water and turn handle on gear I to combine. Add cake mix in two increments and continue turning handle, changing to gear II when there is resistance. Pour batter over pineapples.
- Cook in microwave for 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean. Let cool slightly, invert onto Cover and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.