- 2 eggs
- 1 l milk (±4¼ cups)
- 200 g sugar (±1 cup)
- 1 orange (zested)
- 150 g fine semolina flour (±¾ cup + 1 tbsp)
- Place eggs in a Vintage Wonderlier Bowl, whisk then set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine milk, sugar and orange zest over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Add semolina flour a little at a time, stirring to combine each time. After all semolina has been added, simmer for 2-3 min. while stirring constantly.
- Remove saucepan from heat, add whisked eggs and continue stirring for approx. 30 sec.
- Rinse the inside of the Vintage Jel Ring with ice cold water to humidify it, then pour the semolina mixture into it. Allow to cool completely for approximately 2 hours before unmolding and serving.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Optional: Top with additional orange zest or orange peel spirals.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.