Orange Semolina Cake
- 2 eggs
- 1 l milk (±4¼ cups)
- 200 g sugar (±1 cup)
- 1 orange (zested)
- 150 g fine semolina flour (±¾ cup + 1 tbsp)
Place eggs in a Vintage Wonderlier Bowl, whisk then set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine milk, sugar and orange zest over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Add semolina flour a little at a time, stirring to combine each time. After all semolina has been added, simmer for 2-3 min. while stirring constantly.
- Remove saucepan from heat, add whisked eggs and continue stirring for approx. 30 sec.
Rinse the inside of the Vintage Jel Ring with ice cold water to humidify it, then pour the semolina mixture into it. Allow to cool completely for approximately 2 hours before unmolding and serving.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Optional: Top with additional orange zest or orange peel spirals.