- Neutral oil for greasing Jel Party
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin (14 g / ±5 tsp total)
- 475 ml heavy cream (cold and divided) (±2 cups)
- 900 g cream cheese (room temperature) (±2 lb)
- 175 g powdered sugar (sifted) (±1½ cups)
- 45 ml lemon juice (±3 tbsp)
- 10 ml vanilla extract (±2 tsp)
Graham Cracker Crust
- 275 g graham crackers (finely crushed into crumbs) (±18 sheets)
- 70 g brown sugar (±⅓ cup)
- 113 g unsalted butter (melted) (±½ cup)
- 1 pinch salt
- Insert core seal in middle of Jel Party and lightly grease form with neutral oil.
- In microwave-safe container, add unflavored gelatin and 120 ml / ±½ cup cold heavy cream. Stir until well combined and set aside for 2 min.
- Whip remaining heavy cream until stiff peaks*, set aside.
- Microwave softened gelatin for 30 sec. at 900 watts. Mixture should be liquidy. If not, microwave again for 15 sec. at 900 watts. Set aside and allow to cool.
- In large mixing bowl, add cream cheese and sifted powdered sugar. Beat until fully combined. Add lemon juice, vanilla extract and cooled gelatin mixture, then beat again.
- Fold half of whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until mostly combined. Fold in remaining half until fully combined, making sure there are no white streaks.
- Add into greased Jel Party and smooth into an even layer. Cover and chill in fridge for 4-5h or until firm.
- Once firm, prepare graham cracker crust. Combine all ingredients, then press on top of cheesecake. Cover and chill again for 1h.
- Once crust is firm, flip Jel Party so cover is now on bottom, then remove middle insert. Cheesecake should release naturally.
- Keep in fridge until ready to serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.