- Neutral oil for greasing (such as vegetable, canola or refined coconut oil)
- 1 packet unflavored gelatin (±12 ml / 2½ tsp total)
- 235 ml cold heavy cream (divided) (±1 cup)
- 450 g cream cheese (softened) (±1 lb)
- 90 g powdered sugar (sifted) (±¾ cup)
- 22 ml lemon juice (±1½ tbsp)
- 5 ml vanilla extract (±1 tsp)
Graham Cracker Crust
- 140 g graham crackers (finely crushed into crumbs) (±9 sheets)
- 45 ml brown sugar (±3 tbsp)
- 4 g unsalted butter (melted) (±¼ cup)
- 1 pinch salt
- Insert core seal in middle of Vintage Jel Ring and lightly grease form with neutral oil.
- In microwave-safe container, add unflavored gelatin and 60 ml / ±¼ cup cold heavy cream. Stir until well combined and set aside for 1 min. The microwave for 15 sec. at a time at 900 watts until liquefied, set aside to cool.
- Whip remaining cold heavy cream until stiff peaks*, set aside.
- In the Fix N Mix Bowl, add cream cheese and sifted powdered sugar. Beat until fully combined. Add lemon juice, vanilla extract and cooled gelatin mixture, then beat again until smooth.
- Fold half of whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until mostly combined. Fold in remaining half until fully combined, making sure there are no white streaks.
- Pour mixture into greased Jel Ring mold and smooth into an even layer. Seal and chill in fridge for 4-5h, or until firm.
- Once firm, prepare graham cracker crust. Combine all ingredients, then press on top of cheesecake. Seal and chill again for 1h.
- Once crust is firm, flip Jel Ring so the lid is now on bottom, then remove middle insert. Cheesecake should release naturally. Decorate with berries of choice.
- Keep in fridge until ready to serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.