2 lettuce wraps
- ½ cup baby carrots
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored & quartered
- 1 green onion, trimmed & halved
- ¼ cup cilantro (optional)
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, defrosted
- 8 whole romaine leaves
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. water
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tbsp. peanut butter
Prep the filling
- Place carrots, pepper, onion and cilantro in base of Supersonic Chopper Tall fitted with blade attachment. Cover and pull cord until roughly chopped.
- Mix edamame into veggies.
Plate and serve
- Place a ¼ cup shredded chicken into each lettuce leaf. Add ¼ cup veggie mixture on top of the chicken.
- Combine ingredients in base of Quick Shake Container.
- Seal and shake until ingredients are combined.
- Drizzle Peanut Vinaigrette over the top and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.