- 12 fresh, medium, raw shrimp
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled, minced
- 2 lemons for some zest
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 tsp. corn starch
- ¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
Prep the shrimp
- In the base of the MicroPro Grill add shrimp in a single layer. Place cover on shrimp in the grilling position. Microwave on high power 3 minutes. Remove from microwave, flip shrimp. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together lemon zest, chicken stock, corn starch, and salt. Pour over shrimp.
Grill and serve
- Place cover on shrimp in the grilling position. Microwave on high power an additional 2 minutes. Remove from microwave.
- Serve shrimp warm with your favorite vegetable noodles or spaghetti squash.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.