Kale & Strawberry Salad
Lunch & Dinner
4 oz./115 g Feta cheese crumbles
- 3 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup Strawberry jam
- 2 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
¼ tsp. Coarse kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. Black pepper
¼ head (8 oz./225 g) Red cabbage, cut in large chunks
- 12-oz./350 g bag Broccoli/cauliflower mixture
- 4 oz./115 g Kale, stalks removed
- 1 cup Sliced fresh strawberries
½ cup Slivered almonds
Make Strawberry Feta Vinaigrette
Combine feta, vinegar, jam, oil, salt, pepper in base of Supersonic Chopper Tall fitted with blade attachment, cover and pull cord 8-10 times until well blended. Makes 1¼ cups.
Chop Salad Base
Place cabbage into base of Supersonic Chopper Tall fitted with blade attachment, cover and pull cord until finely chopped. Add to serving bowl.
Chop Salad Add-ins
Place ½ broccoli and cauliflower in base of Supersonic Chopper Tall, cover and pull cord to chop. Add to cabbage in serving bowl.
- Repeat with remaining broccoli and cauliflower.
Place ½ kale in Supersonic Chopper Tall, cover and pull cord 3-4 times to chop. Add to cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower in serving bowl.
- Repeat with remaining kale.
- Add strawberries, almonds and vinaigrette to serving bowl and toss salad to mix.