- 4 cups cooked penne pasta, warmed up
- 0.75 oz. bunch of basil leaves
- 1 tbsp. pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In SuperSonic Chopper Compact, place basil, pine nuts and garlic. Replace cover and pull cord until finely chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients, cover and continue pulling cord until smooth.
- Add pesto over warm pasta and toss. Garnish with additional parmesan cheese and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.