- 2 English muffins
- ¾ cup liquid egg whites
- 2 slices desired cheese
- 2 pieces desired breakfast meat (Canadian bacon, sausage, bacon)
Prep, cook and go
- Cut muffins in half and toast them in toaster, or at 350° F/175° C for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Pour egg whites into Microwave Breakfast Maker Set and microwave at 70% power 3-4 minutes or until egg white is cooked through. (If using two Microwave Breakfast Makers at once, cook four minutes.)
- Allow both muffin(s) and egg whites to cool. Cut one egg white in half and place on half of English muffin. Add cheese and meat, then top with remaining muffin half. Repeat for each sandwich.
Freeze, reheat and go
- Place in Freezer Mates container until needed (up to one month).Maker Set to towel to absorb any excess moisture. Serve immediately
- Reheating Instructions: Place sandwiches in Microwave Breakfast Maker Set and cover.
- Microwave on high power two minutes, flip and microwave on high power one minute longer.
- Remove sandwiches from Microwave Breakfast
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.