- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 cups corn cereal
- 4 cups rice cereal
- 2 cups pretzels
- 2 cups mixed nuts
Make the glaze
- Place butter in base of TupperWave Stack Cooker 3-qt./3 L casserole. Microwave on high for 45-60 seconds or until melted.
- Whisk Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, onion powder and garlic powder into melted butter.
- Pour remaining ingredients into melted butter mixture.
Coat the cereal and serve
- Place Stack Cooker Casserole seal over mixture and shake to coat cereal with butter mixture. Microwave uncovered for 4-6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes or until mixture has begun to dry.
- Spread out onto silicone baking sheet with rim to cool.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.