- ¼ cup hazelnut spread
- 1 large egg
- 4 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1½ tbsp. whole milk
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- ¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
Mix the ingredients
- In small bowl, place hazelnut spread, egg, cocoa powder, sugar, milk and oil. Whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Pour batter into base of Microwave Breakfast Maker and sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- Cover and microwave on high power 90 seconds. At the end of cooking time, let rest for 2 minutes before opening.
- While cake is cooking, pour heavy cream and remaining 2 tbsp. of sugar into base of Supersonic Chopper Compact. Replace cover and pull cord for approximately 45 seconds or until thick.
- When cake has cooled, top with whipped cream and serve.
Make the whipped cream
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.