- 1 lb./455 g raw small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1 lime, halved
- 1 orange, halved
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 avocado, cubed
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ½ tsp. salt
Prep the shrimp
- Toss shrimp with juice of half lemon, lime and orange and transfer to shielded colander.
- Place water in base/water reservoir to maximum fill line for steaming.
- Place shielded colander on top, cover with shielded cover and microwave on high power for 7 minutes. At the end of cooking time, leave covered for 5 minutes.
- While shrimp is cooking, mix cucumber, tomato, red onion and cilantro in a Thatsa medium bowl.
- Add remaining juice of lemon, lime and orange.
- Add shrimp, avocado and salt to the bowl, mix lightly, and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Mix remaining ingredients
Finish it off
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.