Chicken & Veggies
Lunch & Dinner
- 3 carrots, peeled & cut in chunks
- 1 onion, diced large
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3.75 lb./1.7 kg whole chicken
3 red potatoes, rinsed & quartered
Prep the chicken
- Preheat oven to 425� F/218� C. Place potatoes, carrots and onion in UltraPro 3.7-Qt./3.5 L Casserole Pan. In small bowl, mix together olive oil, vinegar, pepper, salt, paprika, garlic and rosemary to create a seasoning for the chicken. Add chicken to Casserole Pan. Mix in seasoning to fully coat chicken. Place some seasoning inside the cavity as well.
- Cover and microwave on high power for 15 minutes. At the end of cooking time, transfer to oven for 15 minutes or until chicken internal temperature is 165� F/75� C. If desired, cook for an additional 5 minutes uncovered to further brown the top.