- 8 oz./225 g macaroni
- ½ lb./225 g ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp. dill relish
- 1⅓ cups beef stock
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Place all ingredients, except for the cheese, into the base of the Microwave Pressure Cooker and stir to combine. If noodles are not fully submerged, add ½-cup additional beef stock.
- Cover, lock in place, and microwave on high power for 15 minutes. At the end of cooking time, let the pressure release naturally.
- Stir, top with cheese and serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.