- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 12 oz./340 g chicken breast, butterflied
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. fresh sage
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary
Prep the chicken
- Combine garlic powder, salt, pepper and flour on a plate.
- Dredge the butterflied breast in the seasoned flour, shaking off excess.
- Place the seasoned chicken breast into the base of the MicroPro Grill. Place the cover on top of the chicken in grilling position and microwave on high power 5 minutes.
- Stir together heavy cream and baking soda in small bowl and set aside.
- In a Quick Shake Container, combine chicken stock, balsamic vinegar and cornstarch. Replace seal and shake to combine.
- Remove Grill from microwave and flip chicken over. Add balsamic mixture and heavy cream mixture to base of MicroPro Grill and stir to combine.
Finish and serve
- Replace cover in casserole position and microwave on high power an additional 5 minutes.
- Using the Supersonic Chopper Compact, finely chop the sage, thyme and rosemary.
- Remove Grill from the microwave and stir in chopped herbs.
- Serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.