UltraPro 2-Qt./2 L Casserole Pan with Cover
Cook like a Pro, look like a Gourmet! No, you’re not dreaming. Yes, it’s oven-safe Tupperware....
Cook like a Pro, look like a Gourmet! No, you’re not dreaming. Yes, it’s oven-safe Tupperware.
Elegant, lightweight and stackable, this is the ultimate all-in-one cooking and serving solution. This is the Tupperware that truly does it all. It’s fridge, freezer, microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe while being gorgeous on the table. What more do you need?
The UltraPro ovenwares are lighter than classic oven containers made of ceramic, clay, glass or cast iron, making them so much easier to handle for you daily meal preps.
The rounded shape of the base and the domed cover optimize cooking with even heat distribution and reduce hot spots that can result in overcooking.
Healthy foods are made easier thanks to the non-stick qualities of UltraPro Ovenware. No added butter or oils are needed for cooking most recipes.
Steam release vents on the sides of the base and cover help prevent steam build-up and regulate humidity to let your food brown nicely while keeping optimal moisture.
The easy to use UltraPro can be used for simple and quick or traditional and sophisticated dishes with great results each time. From savory to sweet, the options are endless:
Roasted meats (pork, beef, veal, lamb), meat loaf, baked meatballs, baked fish filets or fish casseroles, potato or vegetable gratins, roasted vegetables, pasta bake, quiches, fruit or chocolate cakes, gingerbread loaf, fruit gratin, cinnamon rolls, crumbles, flans etc.
Several configurations for unlimited cooking possibilities
- Classic: food in the base and cover on top
- Reverse: The cover is used as a base for roasted meat or fish filet. Content is easier to manipulate after cooking.
- Cook bain-marie: The cover is turned back on the base, filled with water, for gentle cooking like delicate meat or fish loafs, flans, and puddings.
- Stack-cooking: Saves a lot of time and energy, cook 2 dishes at once, the cover is placed upside-down on the 2L or 3.5L base.
- (If you own UltraPro 3.5L and 2L) Cook double capacity: the 2L base is used as cover for the 3.5L base. Perfect to cook larger chicken or poultry.
Dimensions (Metric/ US):
W 22.6 x H 10.4 x L 30 cm
W 9 x H 4.1 x L 11.8 inch
Volume (Metric / US):
2 L / 2 qt.
Min, -25°C / -13°F
Max, 250°C / 485°F
US 1200 / EU & AP 900 watts
- Dishwasher safe
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils
- Freezer safe (up to -25°C)
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Not safe for use on the stovetop
- Not safe for use with grill/broil function
- Safe for use in the microwave
- Safe for use in the oven
- All in one solution for everyday cooking (oven and microwave), storing (fridge or freezer) and serving. High-end lightweight unique material, resisting from -25°C/-13F to 250°C/482F.
- Keep the oven clean and get a nice roasted and browned result at the same time, thanks to the cover, combined with steam release vents on the base, optimally regulating the humidity.
- Save time thanks to "Tandem Cooking". Beyond being perfect for the oven or microwave. You can combine both methods: starting the cooking process in the microwave and finishing in the oven to save time while getting a perfect roasted and grilled result.
- Very versatile, success every time with all your beef or pork roast, gratins, cakes, crumbles, cobblers, and many more.
UltraPro products can be used in steam ovens.
Prepare and freeze foods in advance. Defrost and re-heat in the microwave for a ready-made meal – all in the same container.
Save money if you already own an UltraPro 3.5L, you can purchase only the 2L base, they have identical covers.