Spring clean with the perfect colorful accessory to your Tupperware!
Cleaning hard-to-reach spaces just got easier with the Tumbler Brush due to the ergonomic handle and angled head, this brush will clean every little corner of your Tupperware® containers and tumblers without leaving a scratch. They can also be used to clean those hard-to-reach spaces in your house. When finished, just hang it up, using the built in notch on the handle to dry.
- Scratch-free - Soft yet sturdy bristles and uniquely angled head scrubs any nook and cranny
- Easy Storage - Built-in notch on the handle to hand for drying or storing.
- Perfect for hard-to-reach stains - The bristles are hard enough to clean stubborn stains and the curve of the handle allows you to reach difficult parts.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Delivery charges calculated at checkout.
If your product is faulty, you can return your product within 30 days to receive a free replacement product.
If you love looking after your Tupperware products, you’ll love our specially-designed brush!
Now it's easier than ever to keep your everything clean every day with this custom brush featuring soft yet sturdy bristles.
The uniquely angled tumbler brush head scrubs every part that is hard to reach with a normal brush or sponge, like blender blades or all types of grooves.
These brushes make great gifts for anyone who travels with a personal bottle or container.
Buy extra ones to leave at work, at home, and in your gym bag. When you think you need to sanitize your brush, just throw it in your dishwasher!
- Soft-yet-sturdy bristles and uniquely angled head scrubs every cranny of your containers, tumblers and seals.
- Bristles are effective at cleaning without scratching surfaces.
- Ergonomic handles and thumb rest ensure a better grip.
- Angled head helps to clean hard-to-reach areas like corners, cracks, crevices and edges.
- The extra bristles on the front of the Seal Brush can run along the edge of the seal, bowl, or container for maximum cleaning.
- Can also be used to clean the grout in your tub, shower, or the floor, corners and edges on or in your countertops, drawers, or cabinets.
Warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for one year.