Recycled Microfiber Window Towels
The sustainable cleaning wizard that makes your home shine while protecting the environment!Read more
The sustainable cleaning wizard that makes your home shine while protecting the environment!
Your windows have never been cleaner! Our Recycled Microfiber Window Towel will clean your windows, mirrors or any other shiny surfaces without detergent and will eliminate streaking at the same time!
- Sustainable: Made of 80% recycled material post-consumer sourced (like disposable bottles) it helps you contribute to the planet's wellness.
- Cleaning like a breeze: The towel wipes up fat, water stains, fingerprints and almost any marks on windows or mirrors with just water, leaving it perfectly shiny!
- Reduce & Reuse: Our reusable Microfiber towels help reduce the use of disposable wipes.
- Economical: The towel can withstand many washing cycles, and even more if you do not use detergents. This makes them economical as well as environmentally friendly.
- Chemical-free cleaning: There is no need for harsh cleaning chemicals when using our Microfiber towels! All you need to clean is water or use it dry.
Do you recycle? Would you like your purchase to support the recycling movement? If yes, our new Recycled Microfibers are perfect for you!
Waste not, want not!
Reduce your use of disposable paper towels. Ditch your dusty, old rags. Act sustainable with our great alternative: Recycled Microfibers. Tupperware's ingenious design combines recycled polyester and virgin polyamide for a handy household partner that absorbs water, fat and other residue to clean and polish virtually any surface. With the finest denier of just about any textile, Recycled Microfibers have an undeniable cleaning power and are available in an assortment of bright colors so you can mix and match for all your cleaning needs. All you need is water.
Pick your towel based on your task! Each towel in our Microfiber Collection has a specific weave and texture for optimal performance; special embroidered symbol on the front illustrates which task each towel is for. Cover your bases and collect them all!
The amazing “honeycomb” texture of the Recycled Window Towel makes the towel your number one partner for cleaning windows, glass and shiny surfaces without detergent while minimizing streaking at the same time. The high absorbency eliminates drops of water that can dry and leave unsightly spots. This towel is virtually lint-free and leaves your glass and polished surfaces perfectly clean. You can also use it wet to remove condensation.
W 30 x H - x L 30 cm
W 11.8 x H - x L 11.8 inch
- Do not iron
- Do not use as oven glove
- Do not use softener
- Tumble dry on low heat / delicate
- Cycle possible
- Washing machine up to 60°C
- Full Product: W x H x L 15.7 Ø cm / W 40 x H x L 40 Ø inch / V
- Full Product: 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- Full Product: min Temp. 0 °C / 0 °F / max Temp. 0 °C / 0 °F / max Wattage
How to use:
- Fold the towel in 4 to use all its potential.
- Spray cold or warm water on the windows and wipe with the dry towel or wet the towel, wring it well and clean your windows.
- Cleaning your product before first use is recommended. During the first two to three washes, the color is likely to fade onto other textiles washed together. Therefore, it is advisable to wash the product separately or with similar colors.
- Microfiber towels are easy to use wet or dry. When used dry, make sure that the Microfiber is free from any dust in order to avoid little scratches on shiny surfaces.
Acting against waste through a circular economy
The world is a circle — what goes around comes around. So instead of depleting natural resources, we believe in using products that make the most of what we already have on hand. That's what the circular economy is all about: recycling materials that would otherwise end up in a landfill. And that's where our Recycled Microfibers come in. They're made from 80% recycled polyester and 20% virgin polyamide, which is just as durable, strong and versatile as brand-new. So you can feel good about using a product that took no new petroleum to create, reduced your carbon footprint, helped improve the climate and created fewer carbon dioxide emissions.
The material is post-consumer sourced: PET bottles, industrial polyester waste and even garments, proving that one small change can make a big difference.
Eco friendly, reduce and reuse
No more paper towels!
Reduce your use of wasteful paper towels and reach for our Recycled Microfibers instead. They're perfect for the house to clean, dry, remove fingerprints and grease and so much more. What's more, they're made of an ingenious material with super absorption. Simply mop up spills, rinse with water and wring out. You'll be able to use them again and again. For a cleaner planet — and conscience.
We have no time to waste!