Recycled Microfiber Dish Drying Towel
The sustainable cleaning wizard that makes your home shine while protecting the environment! <...
The sustainable cleaning wizard that makes your home shine while protecting the environment!
Do you recycle? Would you like your purchase to support the recycling movement? If yes, our Recycled Dish Drying Towels are perfect for you!
Reduce your use of disposable paper towels. Ditch your dusty, old rags. Act sustainable with our great alternative: Recycled Microfibers. Tupperware's ingenious design combines recycled polyester and virgin polyamide for a handy household partner that absorbs water, fat and other residue to clean and polish virtually any surface. With the finest denier of just about any textile, Recycled Microfibers have an undeniable cleaning power and are available in an assortment of bright colors so you can mix and match for all your cleaning needs. All you need is water!
Pick your towel based on your task! Each towel in our Microfiber Collection has a specific weave and texture for optimal performance; special embroidered symbol on the front illustrates which task each towel is for. Cover your bases and collect them all!
The terry weave of the unique Recycled Dish Drying Towel is a super-absorbent loop weave that maximizes absorbency, making drying dishes, countertops, sinks and other household surfaces a breeze. Thousands of tiny angled edges literally “grip and rip” dirt, grime, mildew and stains off surfaces and then “lock” them inside like a magnet until rinsed off.
W 30 x H - x L 30 cm
W 11.8 x H - x L 11.8 inch
- Do not iron
- Do not use as oven glove
- Do not use softener
- Tumble dry on low heat / delicate
- Cycle possible
- Washing machine up to 60°C
- Sustainable: Made of 80% recycled material post-consumer sourced (like disposable bottles) it helps you contribute to the planet's wellness.
- Super absorbent: The Recycled Dish Drying Towel can absorb up to 5 times its weight in water.
- Dry like a breeze: Say goodbye to dish towels that can't absorb water. The amazing Microfiber Dish Towel is super absorbent and sure to become your favorite kitchen towel!
- Reduce & Reuse: Our reusable Microfiber towels help reduce the use of disposable paper towels.
- Economical: The towel can withstand many washing cycles, and even more if you do not use detergents. This makes them economical as well as environmentally friendly since you will be purchasing fewer paper towels.
Acting against waste through a circular economy. The world is a circle — what goes around comes around. So instead of depleting natural resources, we believe in using products that make the most of what we already have on hand.
That's what the circular economy is all about: recycling materials that would otherwise end up in a landfill. And that's where our Recycled Microfibers come in. They're made from 80% recycled polyester and 20% virgin polyamide, which is just as durable, strong and versatile as brand-new. So you can feel good about using a product that took no new petroleum to create, reduced your carbon footprint, helped improve the climate and created fewer carbon dioxide emissions.
The material is post-consumer sourced: PET bottles, industrial polyester waste and even garments, proving that one small change can make a big difference.