Silicone Waffle Form
Silicone Waffle Form
No more waiting in front of the waffle iron...Make 4 to 8 waffles in one go!
Prepare delicious sweet or savory waffles with our Silicone Waffle Form. Forget the heavy, space-consuming waffle iron that can bake only 2 waffles at a time. Our Silicone Waffle Form fits into even the smallest cupboards, can bake 4 waffles at a time, and is light as a feather!
Breakfast time just got a lot more exciting! Now with the Silicone Waffle Form, you can quickly and easily bake four sweet or savory waffles at a time. You can eat them crispy, fluffy, crunchy, or even frozen; topped or filled with your favorite flavors; alone or with family or friends…
And think outside the box: Use your waffle form to create sandwich bread, cakes, chocolate bars, ice pops, ice cream and so much more. It's perfect for beginners or advanced bakers. No greasing, no fuss, and so much easier to unmold than metal waffle makers.
- Tupperware silicone: cured for 8 hours post production; high quality; safest
- Long-lasting: durable; will not deform in ordinary domestic use; never rusts
- Smart material: Forms heat quickly and bake evenly. No need to alter your batter or temperature —bake as usual.
- Easy unmolding: A slight twist or gentle pulling on the sides rolls out your creation. No more singeing your fingers or melting your kitchen tools on a hot waffle iron.
- Versatile: usable in fridge, freezer, oven, and microwave
- Convenient: no greasing or oiling required; easy cleanup; Bake, store, freeze, and reheat right in the form.
- Nestable: Identical forms fit into each other for neat storage.
- Lightweight: perfect for any home or on the go in a camper, RV, or boat
W 19.4 x H 2.7 x L 30 cm
W 7.6 x H 1 x L 11.8 inch
Capacity Volume Metric/US:
each cavity: 100 mL/3.4 oz
Min Temp: -25°C/-13°F
Max Temp: 220°C/428°F
Color: Purple Cabbage
USE & CARE
USE & CARE
- For oven, use a cold and clean oven rack or metal baking sheet to support the Baking Form before filling it. For microwave, use the turntable for support. Always use the support underneath when moving the filled Baking Form from place to place.
- Greasing or baking sprays are not needed when baking with our Silicone Forms. They could even damage the material. Only when molding in the fridge or freezer (e.g. recipes with gelatin), some oil can be used to help with unmolding.
- Our Silicone Baking Form can handle heat, however it cannot be used on the stove top or with the grill function of your oven or microwave or broiler.
- Be gentle! Cut what you've cooked on a serving tray, cutting board, or plate… but never in the baking form. Really… never!
- Always use oven gloves when removing the Silicone Form from the microwave or conventional oven. Always remove it together with the oven rack or other supporting device.
- Results may vary with individual ovens; please adapt your cooking times accordingly.
- Dishwasher safe
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils
- Freezer safe (up to -25°C)
- Not safe for use on stovetop
- Not safe for use with grill/broil function
- Safe for use in microwave
- Safe for use in oven
- Approved for food use
- One of the properties of silicone is it absorbs fat from foods. It releases the fat gradually after usage, causing the baking sheet to have a greasy feeling and white deposit even though it was washed after using. To preserve your silicone form, wash inside and outside with soapy water and dry carefully again before each use to remove any residue.
- Some foods can cause staining, but this will not affect the product’s performance.
- Always preheat the oven before baking (remove oven rack before preheating).
- For optimal baking results, take care to distribute your batter or dough evenly across all the cavities.
- After removing from oven, let baking form rest a few minutes before unmolding.
- When making desserts or shaped ice cubes in freezer, place silicone form on a flat tray or into Freezer Mates Large Low container.