Microwave Pressure Cooker
Microwave Pressure Cooker
Cook with pressure: it's a pleasure!
Our revolutionary Microwave Pressure Cooker combines traditional pressure cooking methods with the efficiency and convenience of modern microwave cooking. Designed to provide quick and easy cooking solutions without sacrificing flavor, this microwavable pressure cooker will fast become your go-to for making nutrient-rich stews, soups, and casseroles, as well as fresh and frozen fruits, vegetables, meats, and fish.
Think of it as your slow cooker for the microwave, only much faster! It combines microwaves with pressurized steam, ensuring even heat distribution for faster, more efficient cooking. This results in better food color retention and flavor.
Prepare delicious goulash, lamb or veal stews, pork cheeks, borscht, fresh or frozen vegetable casseroles, and much more. Make delectable risotto without having to stir continually. Cook dried legumes, one-pot meals, and soups in minutes. Save time, money, and energy with our Microwave Pressure Cooker.
- Save time: With faster cooking than ever, our Microwave Pressure Cooker combines microwave cooking and pressure cooking to reach an inside temperature of 234°F/112°C and reduce cooking times compared to only microwave cooking.
- Save money: Pressure cooking transforms less expensive cuts of meat into flavorful meals. Because food is cooked faster, the Cooker also saves energy.
- Zero cooking skills required: Simple and easy: place all ingredients in the Cooker, add liquid, set cover, and put it in the microwave.
- “Set & forget”: Place ingredients into the Cooker & let it do its magic in the microwave. No need to stir or check on anything in the process!
Safer than any other pressure cooker:
- 3-part integrated automatic safety system: pressure regulation valve, a pressure indicator valve that also functions as a safety valve, Silicone Gasket with over pressure release system
- a bayonet locking system
- extra safe closing handle on the cover
- Modern look: Sleek lines and a rich color make it suitable for serving on the table.
W 25.3 x H 16.5 x L 28.1 cm
W 10 x H 6.5 x L 11 inch
Capacity Volume (Metric/US):
3 L/3 qt.
US 1200 watts/EU & AP 900 watts
Material: PP, silicone, microwave shielding decoration
USE & CARE
USE & CARE
- Read User Manual for complete Use and Care Instructions.
- Dishwasher safe
- Safe for use in the microwave
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils
- Do not use in oven
- Do not use on stovetop
- Do not use with grill/broil function
- Not freezer safe
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always use minimum 150mL/5 fl oz of liquid (water, chopped tomato, etc.) for every 10 min of cooking time (20 min = 300mL/10 fl oz liquid, 30 min = 450mL/15 fl oz liquid), and do not add any fat or sugar before cooking.
- Always check all valves and the gasket before using the product and check that the safety lock handle on the cover is properly closed before placing in the microwave.
- Never fill higher than the MAX filling line.
- Never exceed US 1200 watts power or 30 minutes cooking in the microwave.
- Always allow a standing time of 10-15 min. until pressure is fully released (pressure indicator down), ideally leaving it in the microwave. Never release the pressure artificially by placing the Cooker under cold water or by pressing the valves.
- To remove the Cooker from the microwave oven, lift it by the base. Always transport it in upright position.
- Always wear oven gloves when handling the hot Cooker.
- Cook dried beans in half the time: Soak overnight, rinse, add to the Pressure Cooker with broth or fresh water, and microwave for 30 minutes.
- For quick and even cooking, cut meats and vegetables into small, equal sized pieces.
- Prick all foods that have a skin –like tomatoes, squash, and jacket potatoes, and score whole fish or chicken breast. This allows excess steam to escape and prevents heat concentration inside foods.
- If the shape of a cut of meat causes cooking liquid to rise above the Max Fill line, cut it so that it is submerged while the liquid remains at or below the Fill line.
- When cooking starchy grains –like risotto– rinse the grains until the water runs clear. This helps reduce the starch on the grains and prevents clogging of the Cooker's gaskets.
- Store your Microwave Pressure Cooker open when not in use. Simply place the cover upside down and place the base on top of it.
Limited lifetime warranty against defects in the material or workmanship under normal or household non-commercial use and cared for in accordance with instructions.