Fit for the thickest, stickiest batters!
No kitchen is complete without some seriously trusty tools, and a beater is part of any cook's essentials. Our Beater is the tool to mix, blend and emulsify preparations such as sauces, creams, melted chocolate, light batters, pancake mix, puddings, and much more.
Our Beater is the ideal partner of any non-stick pan. Its open end prevents batter or dough getting caught in the wires as often happens with closed whisks. Its unique shape also lets it stand on its own so it doesn't tip out of your mixing bowl.
The shape and length of the handle ensure sturdiness, so whether you’re stirring melted chocolate or whipping thicker batters, it will always be comfortable to use.
Tupperware® Kitchen Tools are designed to be strong, sturdy, and long-lasting. This non-metallic Beater is perfect for protecting your equipment from scratches and marks. The color of our Kitchen Tools will not only hide stains, but also add a timeless look to any kitchen.
They're the ideal tools to use with our Tupperware® mixing bowls, Wonderlier® bowls, Thatsa® bowls, and silicone bakeware!
- Anti-clump open end: shaped to mix, blend, or emulsify without ingredients getting caught in the tines
- Easy cleaning: The open end also allows for efficient cleaning.
- Gentle material: perfect for protecting your precious cookware, microwave products, and prep bowls from scratches and marks
- Sleek design: Designed with every kitchen in mind! The perennial color adds a timeless look to any kitchen so you can proudly display your Kitchen Tools on your countertop or hang your Tools by their handles.
- Never rusts: Through countless washes and multiple times of "missing a spot," never worry about rust or flaking chrome on this Beater.
L 30 cm
L 11.8 inch
Max Temp: 100°C/212°F
Material: PBT, TBC, POM
USE & CARE
USE & CARE
- Dishwasher safe
- Not safe for use in microwave
- Not safe for use in oven
- Approved for food use
- Can withstand temperatures up to 212°F/100°C, but do not leave Beater in hot pots, pans, or oil.