MicroPro® Grill Complete Set
Purchase the MicroPro® Grill perfect for indoor grilling, quick baking, and casserole making, ...
Purchase the MicroPro® Grill perfect for indoor grilling, quick baking, and casserole making, get a FREE Pro Ring and two sets of Tongs.
Now you can grill a steak in the microwave!
The microwave revolution: less time, less mess, less stress —the MicroPro® Grill grills meats, fish, vegetables, and even sandwiches right in your microwave in under 20 minutes! Enjoy a grilled meal without the supervision necessary for a frypan or a BBQ grill.
Compact and easy to clean, the MicroPro® Grill is perfect in any sized kitchen, dorm room, or RV —no backyard required!
Includes one 1.5 qt/1.5 L base and one dual-position cover. Pro Ring insert sold separately.
- Unique technology: Upgrade your microwave. Thermal heat cooks, bakes, and even browns food just like a conventional oven or grill. Bake, grill, crisp, and sear meats, fish, vegetables, and even bake cakes in the microwave!
- Food shielded from microwaves: The MicroPro® Grill turns the microwave into thermal energy on its top and bottom surfaces to cook the ingredients.
- Perfect grilled results: super easy and without risk of burning, thanks to the heat regulation of the top and bottom susceptors at the optimal temperature of 220°C/450°F
Two-position Cover: Grilling position for paninis, grilled cheese, burgers, chicken, pork, fish and other seafood, and grilled vegetables;
Casserole position for making casseroles, cobblers, enchiladas, cinnamon rolls or other sweets, and recipes with sauce or delicate foods that would be squashed by the cover.
- PFOA-free Eterna® non-stick coating: quick, healthy meals and easy cleanup
- 1.5 L/1.5 qt capacity: ideal for everyday use for a single person or a 2- to 3-person family
W 24.8 x H 9 x L 27.1 cm
W 9.75 x H 3.6 x L 10.7 inch
Capacity Volume Metric/US
1.5 L/1.5 qt
Max Microwave Wattage
Full Product: Stainless Steel, Silicone, Eterna® anti-stick coating
Balsamic Herb Chicken
Best Ever Vegan Burger
Black Bean Burgers
Blueberry Grilled Cheese
Brunchos Brunch Nachos
Cheesy Apple Panini
Chicken Jalapeno Burger
Chocolate Spice Cake with Chai Glaze
Coconut Lime Bread
Crispy Grilled Tofu
Crustless Quiche with Zucchini
Dark Chocolate and Pear Crumble Cake
Donut Grilled Cheese
Drunken Burgers With Marsala Onions
French Onion Dip
Garlic Butter Grilled Potatoes
Grilled Balsamic Lettuce Wraps
Grilled Chicken Cacciatore
Grilled Grinder Sandwich
Grilled Lettuce Wrap Sliders
Italian Turkey Burgers
Lemony Grilled Shrimp
Mexican Street Corn Dip
Montreal Steak & Onions
Perfect Personal Pizza
Pistachio Cardamom Cake with Orange Frosting
Pizza Grilled Cheese
Quick Faux Pho
Rainbow Grilled Cheese
Red Bean Burger
Roasted Garlic Soup
Savory Japanese Pancake
Simply Delicious Cheesecake
Spiced Ginger Cake
Spicy Cinnamon Burgers
The MicroPro® Series Grill is very easy and intuitive to use:
- Place the ingredients you want to grill/cook in the base.
- Place the cover in the appropriate position: "Complete Grilling" (low) or "Gratin/Crispy Top Cooking" (high).
- Place in the microwave at a maximum 1000W for a maximum of 20 minutes. (Follow recipe instructions for correct wattage and time.)
- Remove from the microwave using oven gloves.
- Bon appétit.
- Only for Microwave oven. Do not use in a traditional oven or on the stove. Do not use the grill function of the microwave.
- Allow a minimum 5 cm/2" away from the walls and top of microwave. Remove racks from microwave.
- Maximum 20 min at 1000 watts.
- If your microwave has just been used and you would like to use it again straight away, allow it to cool down for a minimum of 5 minutes by leaving the door open before using the MicroPro® Series Grill.
- Do not use the product in the microwave without food, and always set the cover before placing it in the microwave oven.
- Do not use any preprogrammed settings, automatic functions, or heat sensor programs on the microwave as these features were not designed for this product.
- Product and contents will be hot after cooking. Always use oven gloves and hold the product by the side handles.
- Hand wash
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils.
- Safe for use in the microwave
- Not for freezer
- Not safe for use in oven, grill/broil function, or stove top
- Not dishwasher safe
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Take meat out of the fridge about 20 minutes before cooking to allow it to reach room temperature. This will help you to more easily achieve golden brown results when grilling.
- Always pat meat dry prior to grilling. Higher water content may cause an unwanted steaming effect.
- Adding salt before grilling will draw out the juices from your food, causing it to dry. Add salt after grilling for the juiciest results!
- When cooking different types of ingredients in the same pan, start with the ingredients that take longer to cook, this way your complete dish will be ready at the same time
- For the best results when searing meat pieces, preheat the MicroPro® grill with a slice of bread or vegetables for 2 minutes beforehand.
- Cut food into even pieces for even cooking.
- Depending on your microwave oven, the grilling effect may be more pronounced on the top or on the bottom. This happens because the microwave inlet location (the place from where the waves emanate) varies in different appliances. If you notice a difference, flip the food halfway through the cooking time in order to get the same results on both sides.
- If you wish to use oil or other fats, we recommend brushing a small amount of oil on the food before placing it in the MicroPro® Series Grill.
- If grilling a sandwich with thick bread, preheat the bread and the MicroPro® Grill by placing one slice of bread by itself into the Grill and microwaving it for 2 minutes. Begin assembling the sandwich as soon as this first slice has been preheated and while the second slice is preheating. Finish assembly and grill the whole sandwich when the second slice is ready.
Limited lifetime warranty against defects in the material or workmanship under normal or household non-commercial use and cared for in accordance with instructions.