Fresh & Pure® Ice Cube Trays
No more twists & turns
Make it fancy! Our ice trays allow you to freeze fruit, edib...
No more twists & turns
Make it fancy! Our ice trays allow you to freeze fruit, edible flowers and herbs to create the prettiest party cubes ever.
Freezes coffee, teas, fruit juices, and more to enhance the flavor of water, mocktails, and cocktails.
Thanks to its unique design with a soft underside in each cavity, ice cubes are extremely easy to remove.
Tupperware’s Cool Cubes have an easy-apply, soft and flexible seal that prevents spillages on the countertop, on the way to and into the freezer.
The seal also keeps ice cubes fresh and doesn’t allow flavors to be transferred into the ice cubes.
Includes two trays with seals.
- Fresh every time: Thanks to the lid, your ice cubes will remain free of odors and interactions with other items in the freezer, giving you pure ice.
- Unique, easy filling system: When the upper lid is affixed to the base, the unit can be conveniently filled through the special filling cap.
- Handy filling line on lid: enables optimal filling while preventing overfilling
- Channels between cubes: allow liquids to quickly fill the entire base creating uniformly shaped ice cubes
- Fewer spills: Lid keeps things neat.
- Space-saving and stable: 4 legs for securely stacking several trays on top of each other in the freezer
- Pop out: Easy pop-out design allows easy removal of ice cubes one by one as needed, without the hassle of twisting & turning or scattering cubes.
Dimensions (Metric/ US)
W 11 x H 4.4 x L 29.1 cm
W 4.3 x H 1.7 x L 11.4 inch
Volume (Metric / US)
300 mL/10 oz
Full Product: PP, Soft TPE, PE
To fill the Fresh & Pure® Ice Cube Tray:
- Ensure the soft underside is pushed down in each cavity.
- Affix the lid onto the base. Open the filling cap fully.
- Hold the sealed unit at a 45° angle and pour liquids into the unit via the special filling cap. Continue pouring until the filling indicator line is reached.
- Firmly click the filling cap into its recessed position. A clicking sound indicates the filling cap is fully closed.
- Tilt the unit to horizontal position and jiggle slightly to make sure the liquid is leveled to the same height in each cavity.
To pop out ice cubes:
- Remove the tray from the freezer and remove upper lid by lifting the large tab.
- Turn the tray over and push on the soft, flexible base of each ice cube to push the ice cubes out. If necessary, twist the tray slightly.
- Do not use for fatty foods such as broth, pure chocolate, mousse, seasoned butter, cream, or gelatine preparations containing meat, vegetables or fish in the ice cube tray.
- Freezer safe up to -25°C/-13°F
- Dishwasher Safe
- Do Not Use in Microwave
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- In summertime, create fun ice cubes for all your refreshing drinks by freezing soft drinks, fruit juice, flavored water, or flavored milks. This will add some variety and fun to warm summer evenings.
- Add a little zest to fruit punch with wine, orange juice, or iced tea ice cubes. A thin slice of lemon, orange or small cherry can be placed in each ice cube as an attractive decoration.
- Use the Fresh & Pure® Tray to freeze small quantities of cooking ingredients such as lemon juice and zest, chopped fresh herbs, fresh ginger, or sorbet. This is perfect for when you only need to add a tablespoon of an ingredient to the recipe. With the Fresh & Pure® Tray, you can pop out just the required amount without any waste or mess.