CrystalWave® PLUS 2½ Cup/600 mL Round
Not in the mood for cafeteria or restaurant food? We have a great solution! OR Say NO to pre...
Not in the mood for cafeteria or restaurant food? We have a great solution! OR Say NO to prepackaged industrial lunches! OR Heat N Eat OR All-in-One Solution OR Reduce Waste by Reusing
Cold? Hot? No problem! Go from fridge to lunch for cold options like salad or fruit, or simply pop the vent to reheat leftovers evenly in the microwave for warm or hot meals. No spills! Our specially designed tight closure seal helps prevent liquids from leaking, even when transported.
- Food can be reheated in the microwave, thanks to the heat-resistant material and valve on the lid.
- Save time and money by avoiding prepackaged and industrial meals.
- Ideal for batch cooking - Prepare your healthy meals in advance and use the CrystalWave to portion and easily reheat later when pressed for time.
- Splatter-free Microwave, CrystalWave’s seal prevents splatters during microwave heating and its valve prevents pressure build-up by letting steam escape.
- Compact size ideal solution for leftovers or single meals prepared in advance.
What's more comforting than healthy, homemade food?
From your fridge directly to the microwave, the CrystalWave Round is the perfect reheating solution.
The container is made of a heat-resistant material safe up to 120°C. The lid's valve allows steam to escape during reheating, avoiding any potential pressure build-up. Simply pop the vent and leave the seal in place to prevent spills when reheating.
Our round microwavable container is perfect for individual or family servings of any of your favorite foods, including veggies, pasta, casseroles, desserts, and even liquid-based meals like soups and broths. It's the perfect container for family members arriving home late who need a quick meal--just grab it from the fridge, pop the steam vent on and leave the seal in place to prevent spills when reheating. Easy!
The round microwave container features a textured, scratch-resistant base, while the stain guard coating on the inside of the bowl protects your container from stain-prone sauces. When not in use, the clever modular shape stacks to maximize refrigerator or drawer space.
Dimensions (Metric/ US):
W 16.2 x H 6.3 x L 19.4 cm
W 6.4 x H 2.4 x L 7.6 inch
Volume (Metric / US):
600 ml / 2 1/2 cup
Max Temp (°C/°F):
120°C / 248°F
- Can be recycled
- Dishwasher safe
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils
- Not freezer safe
- Not safe for use in the oven
- Not safe for use with grill/broil function
- Safe for use in the microwave
- Full Product: W x H 2.4 x L 7.6 Ø cm / W 16.2 x H 6.3 x L 19.4 Ø inch / V 2 1/2 cup
- Full Product: PP
- Full Product: min Temp. 0 °C / 32 °F / max Temp. 120 °C / 248 °F / max Wattage 650
- Refer to the user manual for complete instructions.
- When reheating for more than 2 minutes in the microwave (MAX 650W), stop and stir to ensure even reheating, then reheat in 1 min periods if needed. Be sure to replace the cover after stirring food during reheating.
- After reheating, remove the product from the microwave and let it rest on the worktop for a few minutes to allow the temperature to distribute evenly.
- If food is overcooked in the microwave oven, it can reach temperatures in excess of 120°C, which can cause damage to the containers. Take particular care with small quantities of food, or foods with high fat or sugar content such as gravy, sugar syrups, bacon, and meat on the bone. Check small amounts of high-risk foods every 30 seconds after the first minute of cooking.
- Fill the product up to 2 cm below the upper rim.
- Open the small venting cap before placing the sealed bowl in the microwave to prevent steam build-up.
Tip: if needed, add 1 or 2 tablespoons of water to dry cooked food before reheating
Reheat at max 650 Watts. Stir halfway for more even and faster reheating - saving time and energy