Tupperware Daily Universal Cookware 4.2QT/4L Stockpot with glass cover
Simple but full of very practical features!
Designed with smaller kitchens and more org...
Simple but full of very practical features!
Designed with smaller kitchens and more organized pantries in mind, the Tupperware Universal Stockpot 4QT/4L, stored together with the rest of the set, takes up the space of a single piece. Everything nests together and one, single lid covers every pot and pan.
The Stockpot is here to meet all your cooking needs!
- It is ideal for boiling rice or pasta.
- Cook vegetables while retaining all of their nutrition, thanks to waterless cooking.
- It also browns meet perfectly, and is ideal for use in preparing stews for yourself and your family to enjoy.
- Homemade soups, stocks, and broths will taste better than ever.
When you are hungry but lack the energy to prepare a big meal, create simple one pot pastas in your 4QT/4L stockpot.
H 9.5 x L 24 cm
W - x H 3.7 x L 9.4 inch
4L / 4QT
- Dishwasher safe
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Not safe for use in the microwave
- Not safe for use in the oven
- Not safe for use with grill/broil function
- Safe for use on the stovetop
- Versatile size stockpot, great for 2 to 6 people: from boiling rice or pasta to preparing stews or soups.
- 3-ply construction allies stainless steel, which reaches high temperatures and retains the heat, with aluminum that heats fast and distributes heat evenly.
- Optimize the space in your drawers and cupboards: the 3 sizes of the range nest perfectly.
- Waterless cookware locks in flavor and nutrients so foods can cook in their own juices. No need to add extra fat!
- Check on your food cooking at anytime without lifting the lid thanks to the glass cover.
- Keep your surface clean with the thoughtfully designed lid featuring a utensil rest built into the handle.
- Designed to cook evenly on virtually any stovetop, including ceramic, induction, gas, and electric.
Frying with a stainless steel interior
- For frying with a stainless steel interior, achieving the right temperature is required to prevent sticking and optimize browning of your meat. Check the temperature by sprinkling drops of water over the preheated stainless steel pan, without any grease. If the drops start rolling, that means your pan has reached the right temperature.
- Pro Chef Tip: Instead of pouring the oil in the pan, baste/coat the food with oil instead and then cook it. It will result in using less fat. Moreover you will only have fat where the food is in contact with the pan, preventing the "free fat" around the food (resulting from pouring directly in the pan) to burn and create unnecessary fumes and splashing. Q5
- Turn your stovetop off five minutes before the end of the cooking time. The encapsulated base will keep the pan hot enough to finish the cooking process.
Waterless cooking will become your favorite method!
Thanks to its heavy cover, Tupperware Universal Cookware features waterless cooking which allows for cooking with less water and next to no fat to better preserve the flavor of your ingredients.
How to proceed with Waterless cooking?
No need to strip away the flavor and nutrient rich skin! For most vegetables, a gentle scrub is all you need before cooking.
- Rinse your vegetables.
- Place contents in the vessel and put on heat source. Be sure to use the correct size pan, one that the food nearly fills. Cooking with a pan too large for the food can destroy vitamins and minerals, dry your foods and possibly cause the food to burn. For food with low humidity content, you might need to add a very minimal quantity of water.
- Place the lid on the vessel.
- Adjust heat setting, usually medium heat to generate steam.
- Lower the heat setting, usually between lowest to medium heat.
- Cooking time would start from this point.
A few TIPS to ensure success with waterless cooking:
- To form the vapor seal – heat setting is important! Find the right temperature settings: If the rim spits moisture, the temperature is too high. If the lid does not spin freely on a cushion of water after forming the vapor seal, the temperature is too low.
- Don’t open the lid until the cooking time is done.
- If at first you are concerned about cooking without water, add 30ml or 45ml of water to the pan after rinsing your vegetables and cook as directed. As your confidence builds, you can lessen the amount of water used.
- When finished cooking, test for doneness with a fork. If not done, cover the vessel and add 30ml of water to the rim to re-establish the vapor seal. Cook over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
Limited lifetime warranty against defects in the material or workmanship under normal or household non-commercial use and cared for in accordance to instructions.