Whip 'N Mix Chef
Your new mix master!
Baking is your passion. That‘s why the Whip 'N Mix Chef is your ne...
Your new mix master!
Baking is your passion. That‘s why the Whip 'N Mix Chef is your new best buddy! It can help you prepare meringue, whipped cream, various batters, mayonnaise, and many more light or thick preparations.
The secret is the knob on the top: easily switch from first to second gear, so you need less effort to turn the handle. This handy multi-tasker doesn't even need electricity to work! With the Whip 'N Mix Chef, the recipe possibilities are endless.
Unit includes one 5¼-cup/1.3 L Base container, one Cover with built-in whisks, and one measuring funnel.
- Easily mix both light and thick preparations: Rotate the gear knob to change from Gear I to II.
- 6 whisks: for thorough and quick mixing
- Measuring made easy: multiple increments printed on translucent Base container for measuring ingredients right in the product
- Two-position funnel: a setting to measure with its own markings; another setting to let liquid into the preparation while mixing; sets into Cover
- Ergonomic cover and handle: for both left- and right-handed cranking; tabs to keep Cover from shifting on Base
- Anti-skid ring on bottom: keeps the product stable on countertop or table when mixing
- Easily pour: handle for secure lifting and pouring spout for neat dispensing
- Independent: Works like an electric mixer without needing electricity!
- Stores easily: lightweight, compact design
- Fun for helpful kids: They love turning the crank and watching concoctions take shape. Cover keeps mixtures contained.
W 14.4 x H 27.1 x L 20.4 cm
W 5.7 x H 10.7 x L 8 inch
1.3 L/5¼ cup
- Wash before first use.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning pads or abrasive cleaners because these will scratch the product.
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils.
- Dishwasher safe
- Allow product to dry completely before storing.
- Not freezer safe
- Not safe for use in microwave
- Keep away from heat.
- When trying a new recipe, start off with Gear I, then switch to Gear II when turning gets too difficult.
- Add liquids to the base first, followed by dry ingredients. Mixing will be easier with smooth results. No chance for lumps!
- Occasionally turn the handle backwards to loosen thicker batters.
- To get the remaining bits of your preparations (like buttercream) from between the whisks, place the Cover back on the Base after you emptied it. Turn the crank a few more times in Gear I, and the remaining food will transfer to the Base for easy collection with a Silicone Spatula.