Silicone Small Round Forms (Set of 2)
Small cake, big pleasure!
Whether you're craving something sweet for one or looking to ...
Small cake, big pleasure!
Whether you're craving something sweet for one or looking to create a dessert for two, we have the solution for you! This Small Round Silicone Baking Form prepares small-size cakes, pot-pies, quiches and much more without the guilt of overindulging in large quantities.
For fast convenience, just a few minutes are needed to bake your cake in the microwave.
Made from Tupperware premium quality silicone, a wondrous non-stick material safe for the fridge, freezer, microwave and oven that makes it easy to unmold all your delicious creations.
Set includes two identical Round Forms.
- No greasing or oiling needed: naturally non-stick material for easy release of foods
- Versatile: usable in the fridge, freezer, oven, and microwave
- Convenient: sized for two forms to fit on one oven rack; lightweight for RVs and boats
- Nestable: two forms fit into each other for storage
- Long-lasting: durable and will not deform in normal domestic use
- Tupperware premium quality silicone: cured for 8 hours post production, the safest silicone for food; very durable, even heat distribution, and flexible for easy unmolding; resistant from -25°C/-13F to 220°C/428F for use in both oven and freezer; never rusts
W (including handles) 20.4 x H 2.6 x Ø 16.2 cm
W (including handles) 8 x H 1 x Ø 6.4 inch
Max Wattage: US 1200 watts/EU & AP 800 watts
Color: Purple Cabbage
- For oven, use a cold and clean oven rack or metal baking sheet to support the Princess Small Round Form before filling it. For microwave, use the turntable for support. Always use the support underneath when moving the filled Round Form from place to place.
- Greasing or baking sprays are not needed when baking with our Silicone Forms. They could even damage the material. Only when molding in the fridge or freezer (e.g. recipes with gelatin), some oil can be used to help with unmolding.
- For mixtures with chocolate or tomato paste, maximum temperature is 180°C/356°F to minimize risk of staining.
- Our Round Form can handle heat, however it cannot be used on the stove top or with the grill function of your oven or microwave or broiler.
- Be gentle! Cut what you've cooked on a serving tray, cutting board, or plate… but never in the baking form. Really… never!
- Always use oven gloves when removing the Silicone Form from the microwave or conventional oven. Always remove it together with the oven rack or other supporting device.
- Results may vary with individual ovens; please adapt your cooking times accordingly.
- Dishwasher safe
- Safe for use in microwave
- Safe for use in oven
- Freezer safe (up to -25°C)
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils.
- Not safe for use on stove top
- Not safe for use with grill/broil function
- For optimal and even baking results, distribute your preparation evenly across Round Form.
- Up to 3 Round Forms can fit on a traditional oven grid or rack. Leave some space between them to allow heat to circulate evenly for optimal and even baking results.
- If using metal baking tray for support, the resulting food where the Round Form rests on the tray will be a bit darker after baking because of higher temperatures in those areas.
- Microwave cooking works great with our Silicone Forms. Want to try something on your own? Give it a go at 600W.
- To bake in the microwave, place the Form on the turntable of the microwave before filling the Form. Most turntables can be removed from the microwave for easier filling.
- After baking, allow food to rest 5-10 minutes in Round Form before unmolding.
- The Freezer Mates Large Low 2.25L can hold the Form while your creation is setting in the fridge or freezer.
- One of the properties of silicone is it absorbs fat from foods. It releases the fat gradually after usage, causing the Form to have a greasy feeling and white deposit even though it was washed after using. To preserve your silicone Form, wash inside and outside with soapy water and dry carefully again before each use to remove any residue.
- Some foods can cause staining, but this will not affect the product’s performance.
- Always preheat the oven before baking (remove oven rack before preheating).