- 1 lb./455 g ground beef
- ½ tbsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
- ¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 3 tbsp. Light Avocado Ranch or preferred dressing
- ¼ cup cherry tomato, sliced
- ¼ cup green bell pepper, chopped using SuperSonic Chopper Tall
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped using SuperSonic Chopper Tall
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
Season the beef
- Place TupperWave Stack Cooker Colander into Stack Cooker 3-Qt./3 L Casserole. Combine ground beef, seasoning and salt in Colander, cover and microwave on high power 5 minutes.
Assemble the layers
- Layer (bottom to top): dressing, tomatoes, green peppers, ground beef, cheese, red onion, lettuce.
Seal and store or serve
- Securely seal container. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve. When ready to serve, shake Quick Shake Container until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour into bowl and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.