Southwest Chicken Chili
Starters & Snacks
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 2 tbsp. tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
28 oz./795 g can whole tomatoes, roughly chopped in Quick Chef Pro System
- 15.5 oz./425 g can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
2 medium yellow onions, peeled and quartered
Prep the veggies
Place onions, garlic and peppers in base of Quick Chef Pro System. Cover and turn handle to roughly chop. Place vegetables in TUPPERWAVE® STACK COOKER 3-Qt./3 L Casserole and stir in olive oil.
Cook the chicken
- Place chicken in Colander, stack on Casserole and cover. Microwave on high 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Combine, cook and serve
- Add chicken to onion and pepper mixture along with red pepper flakes through cilantro. Cover and microwave on high 8 minutes.