Salty Caramel Brittle
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Heavy cream
- 1 tsp. Almond or vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. Coarse salt
25 Saltine crackers
- Line a baking sheet with Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim and neatly arrange 25 crackers in rows in center of mat. Set aside.
- In TupperWave Stack Cooker 1 3/4-Qt./1.75 L Casserole, place butter and microwave on high power one minute, until melted. Add sugars, cream and whisk to combine. Microwave on high power 6 minutes, stopping to whisk every 2 minutes. Add extract and whisk to combine.
Pour, Set & Serve
- Pour mixture evenly over crackers and sprinkle with salt. Allow to cool for approximately 15�20 minutes. Break into pieces and store in a sealed Tupperware container until ready to eat.