- 6 ct. mini graham cracker crusts
- 6 tbsp. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cup mini marshmallows
- Vanilla ice cream
- Toppings of choice such as chocolate syrup, sprinkles, etc.
- Preheat oven to 425F/220C.
- Add 1 tbsp. to each mini graham cracker crust and then add ¼ cup of marshmallows on top. Place on metal baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes, watching it closely, until marshmallows are golden browned on top.
- To serve add one scoop of ice cream to each, garnish as desired and serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.