- 2 lb./1kg pork tenderloin
- 5.6-oz./160 g package plain, uncooked quinoa
- ½ cup sliced, marinated artichoke hearts
- ¼ cup sliced olives
- ½ bunch fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tbsp. flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1½ tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- As Required salt and pepper
Cook the pork
- Place water in water tray of TUPPERWARE® SMART MULTI-COOKER. Place pork tenderloin in steamer base. Cover and microwave on high power 17 minutes, or until the pork tenderloin reaches an internal temperature of 165° F/74° C.
- Let rest 5 minutes, then slice thinly.
Cook the quinoa
- Prepare quinoa in the Tupperware Microwave Rice Maker according to the directions in the product insert (1 cup/235 mL quinoa, 2 cups/475 mL water. Microwave on high power for 5 min and let stand 15 minutes).
- Allow to cool and fluff with a serving spoon. Add artichoke hearts, olives, spinach, cherry tomatoes and parsley.
Season and serve
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil and garlic until well blended.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and pour over salad. Stir to combine.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.