- 1 lb./455 g chicken breast
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1 green apple, cored and quartered
- ½ onion onion, peeled and halved
- 2 cups apple cider or juice
Cook the chicken
- Season chicken with salt and place in base of Microwave Pressure Cooker. Place apple and onion in base of Supersonic Chopper Tall fitted with blade attachment. Cover and pull cord until finely chopped. Add to base of Microwave Pressure Cooker.
Flavor the chicken
- Add cider to Microwave Pressure Cooker to cover ingredients. Seal and microwave on high for 15 minutes.
- Allow pressure to release naturally before opening.
Plate and serve
- Shred chicken and serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.