- 6-7½ in / 15-19 cm mini pizza crust
- 2-3 tbsp. pizza sauce
- 6-8 mushroom slices
- 4-5 sun dried tomatoes
- 2-3 leaves fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Suggested toppings pepperoni, sausage, onions, peppers etc.
Prep the mushrooms
- Place mushroom slices in base of MicroPro Grill. Place cover directly on mushrooms in grill position and microwave on high power for 4~5 minutes or until brown. Remove from Grill.
Cook and serve
- Place prepared pizza crust in base of MicroPro Grill and spread on sauce.
- Add cooked mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, fresh basil and mozzarella.
- Add any additional toppings and place cover on rim in casserole position. Microwave on high power 8~10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bottom has browned.
- Let rest 5 minutes before removing from pan and cutting. Serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.